Monday, October 6, 2008

Vegan MoFo Day 6:Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls!

peanut butter cinnamon roll!

I don't know what to say.I've posted these quite a few times before.I really love them,and it's m own recipe!Like,my first own recipe!And it's so peanut buttery.They're like my babies.
Peanut butter in the dough,filling,and icing.
Not to toot my own horn,but everyone really liked them.
Maeve was really funny eating hers at XV on Friday night,so was kt.Kt took Jess's to give to Lisa,but it's okay because Jess still got to try some.Jeeze,everyone in Portland is gonna expect me to show up everywhere with a new peanut butter baked good.This trend has been going on all week.

peanut butter cinnamon rolls,unbaked.

peanut butter cinnamon rolls,naked
naked.

peanut butter icing
big bowl o' peanut butter icing.

peanut butter cinnamon roll!

10 comments:

Bex said...

I have an uncontrollable weakness for cinnamon rolls.

Anonymous said...

those look SOOOOOOOOO goood

JENNA said...

this just keeps getting better and better with each passing veganmofo day.

Unknown said...

i agree with b36, it's only get better!

whoa.

xo
kittee

erin32mc said...

gorgeous.

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

I need to make these! Yours look perfect.

Lisa -- Cravin' Veggies said...

They look perfect!

Amey said...

holy Shiiiiiiitake! those look good.
I'm loving your peanut butter theme. very nice indeed.

tofufreak said...

awwww yeah! these look so so so so so unbelievably amazing!!!!!

tofufreak said...

by the way, do you have a recipe for the peanut butter icing?