Wednesday, November 28, 2007

jolly dones.

my old best friend who was a couple years older than me once told me a story about this "ugly" and "big" girl who wore a lot of lip gloss and people would called her "jelly dons"(pronounced dones,like jones)i wonder what happened to him.
anyways,these are great.

Jelly Donut Cupcakes from Veganomicon.i hate donuts,but i love cake and i LOVE jam(straeberry of course) so i couldn't pass these up and i am glad i didn't.nice crunchy top,sweet cake,and succulent jelly filling dusted with powdered sugar.yum.

jellydonutcupcakes1

jellydonutcupcakes3

jellydonutcupcakes4

jellydonutcupcakes2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mm, I love those cut-away shots that reveal soft, jelly innards! I must make these, asap.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LizNoVeggieGirl said...

interesting story about "jelly dons," haha.

excellent work on the Veganomicon Jelly Doughnut Cupcakes - they look FABULOUS with the strawberry jam!

Liz Ranger (Bubble Tea for Dinner) said...

Those look so make-me-right-now-ish! and nice blog, by the way, it's making my sweet tooth VERY happy. :)))