Friday, October 26, 2007

Toasted Coconut Marshmallows(Sweet & Sara)

Toasted Coconut Marshmallows!the Sweet & Sara ones!they came in the mail for me today!my brother kept berating me since i'd never just eat marshmallows if i wasn't vegan,but these are toasted coconut!and they're incredible.he even said they're better than any non-vegan marshmallow he ever had,but also that a marshmallow is a freakin marshmallow.but these are special because they're toasted coconut!
and i'd like to thank jess for posting pics of these last month and making me feel such a desire to get them.
i like these way more than the vegansweets ones,which are just okay.these are more like marshmallows,but just a little bit moister,so they're like a candy,but still clearly a marshmallow.


marshmallows1

marshmallows2

Picture 269

Picture 268

2 comments:

BitterSweet said...

Ohh man, you're so lucky...! I've been dying to try their vanilla ones just for comparison to the VeganSweets marshmallows, but they're so crazily expensive, I have a lot of trouble justifying it. Looks delicious though...!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

You are too cute! I don't like shredded coconut, but I've been putting the vanilla ones on a skewer & toasting them over the flame of my stove. They. are. AMAZING.