Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mint Bomb Brownies & Candy Cane Joe Joe's!

Melisser sent me a box of Candy Cane Joe Joe's from Trader Joes!She's so nice.One day when I go to San Francisco again i'm gonna make her peanut butter cinnamon rolls or soemthing.Anyways they're amazing and delicious and i reallyu like min and she sent a bunch of other chocolate so my gift back to her has to toally eclipse the greats.I used the joe joes to top the Mint Bomb Brownies.covered in chocolate.yum.

mintbombbrownies2

mintbombbrownies1

mintbombbrownies3

candycanejoejoes1

candycanejoejoes2

13 comments:

trina said...

What brownie recipe did you use?! Those look so good!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I miss candy cane Joe-Joe's like crazy! It seems that the supply has been completely decimated on the east coast, as I haven't seen them since early January. I guess I'll just ogle your baked goods, if you don't mind. ;)

Anonymous said...

Mint and chocolate...it doesn't get much better than that!! These remind me of the mint choc cupcakes from VCTOTW, which are also the bomb!! I have never had candy cane joe joe's, so I guess I need to go purchase some immediately! You rock!!

Animal-Friendly said...

AHHHHH- those brownies! The gobs of green frosting look INSANELY good!

DJ said...

Those mint-bomb brownies look fantastic - I love mint-chocolate, it's a great combo!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

bomb brownies + joe joe's = pure bliss.

jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

make those at the gathering, k?

Anonymous said...

Omg.*drools on keyboard*

Kate said...

This looks awesome!

Wheeler's Frozen Dessert said...

Those look delicious. Nice Polaroid too! ;)

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

I love what you made with the Joe Joe's! You're awesome.

Abbie said...

Those are insane.

Anonymous said...

you need to get some help...you look frightening!!!